
It's exciting times at my house. Earlier this week we had a visitor. It was not the big one. The big white one. I like him a lot. No, it was a very, very little black fur ball. She came over and all the big people were just making over her so much. Just like she was all that and a bag of doggie chews! I was really excited and wanted to be her friend but then, she went away. I was sad. I really, really like to play.
Then today, the most exciting thing happened. She came back. This time they let her get down and play. We went outside to play together. She is so little. I have to be so careful with her. I guess that is why the big people keep holding on to me.
I wonder how long she will stay.

awww so cute!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete